Refine® 96 Well Ultra-filtration Plate
- Supplier: UCT
- Processes 96 samples in less than 20 minutes
- Can be used with a wide range of biological sample types, such as plasma and urine
- Accommodates in-well urinary enzyme hydrolysis and can withstand high incubation temperatures
- Provides additional clean-up and filtration for cannabis analysis
- Various biological sample types commonly contain proteins that complicate downstream analysis if not effectively removed. The use of UCT’s all new Refine™ 96 Well Ultra- Filtration Plates allow for sample precipitation and filtration to occur simultaneously in the same plate providing a fast and easy-to-follow protocol in under 15 minutes.
- The novel, hydrophobically treated, dual frit combo mitigates any leakage of the sample/organic solvent through the plate before the application of negative or positive pressure. This ensures adequate filtering rather than pelleting precipitated proteins, not only extending the lifetime of an analytical column, but also eliminating any sample transfer steps.
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)||Order / Quote|
|UCTRFNUCT96||Refine 96 Well Ultra-filtration Plate||Each||--|