The e-Chronicle is a regular publication from Chromatographic Specialties Inc. It showcases new products, suppliers, literature and news from across the chromatography industry.
- NEW SUPPLIERS
- NEW PRODUCTS
- FEATURED PRODUCT
- NEW LITERATURE
The Axcend Focus HPLC is a shoebox-sized high-performance liquid chromatograph that combines a pressure range of up to 10,000 psi, with the use of nano-flow capillary columns and single or dual UV-detectors for on-column detection. The small size and weight of the system makes it easily portable, so the system can be used elsewhere.
- Small and powerful
- Lightweight and portable, can be used virtually everywhere
- A unique, easy-to-use cartridge system that houses nano-flow capillary columns
- Reduction of solvent usage of up to 90% or more
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Novel and patent-pending Heated High-Pressure Liquid Injection System (HPLIS) for GC. Particularly useful for the analysis of light and heavy hydrocarbons ranging from C2 to C40+. Approved for use with ASTM D8003 (single injection / analysis that replaces the two analyses needed when following ASTM D7900 / ASTM D7169).
Empore™ Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) Disks give you an efficient alternative to liquid/liquid extraction for sample preparation. Empore™ disks are manufactured to provide a large surface area for sorbent/sample contact during SPE. The cation exchange sorbent contains selectivity for cationic analytes, such as primary, secondary and tertiary amines. Fast flow rates along with high throughput may be realized with
Empore solid phase extraction disks.
Note: In 2019 CDS Analytical purchased the rights to the Empore™ line; these products are still available through Chromatographic Specialties
as we have an existing distribution agreement with CDS.
Contact our Technical Team for further information.
The harsh environment inside an MS source takes its toll on ESI electrodes. Once they corrode sensitivity drops, runs fail, and productivity halts while the instrument is offline for maintenance. Ensure your LC-MS/MS stays up and running longer with Restek’s rugged new Long-Life ESI electrodes for Sciex Turbo V sources. Longer lifetimes mean higher sample throughput for your lab!
Restek Long-Life ESI electrodes last longer than OEM electrodes, so more samples can be analyzed with less downtime for maintenance.
The next generation of HPLC post-column derivatization instruments resulting from Pickering Laboratories’ 35+ years of experience in post-column instrument manufacturing.
- Optimized for the analysis of Amino Acids, Carbamates, Glyphosate, Mycotoxins, Antibiotics and many others
- Instrument layout provides ease of use, quick monitoring, and rapid service
- Quick-change reactor cartridges make application switching easy and replacements fast and inexpensive
- Inert flow paths extend system life and reduce maintenance
- Works with any HPLC instrument, from any manufacturer
New Triple-phase SPME Fibers and Arrows provide exceptional versatility.
- This divinylbenzene (DVB)/carbon wide range (WR)/polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) combination can be used for quick and efficient extraction of a wide range of both volatiles and semi-volatiles, and it is an excellent choice for decision-making during method development because it combines the characteristics of three popular phases.
- These triple-phase SPME products provide the exceptional versatility of a divinylbenzene (DVB)/carbon wide range (WR)/polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) combination chemistry—and applying these phases to a SPME Arrow adds superior ruggedness, faster extraction times, and trace-level sensitivity into the equation.
- Focusing on analyte response for residual solvents in the cannabis industry as just one example, you see that you can expect significantly higher analyte responses that outperform traditional SPME fibers.
The Ahlstrom-Munksjö specimen collection cards portfolio is designed for microvolume sampling, transport and stabilization of biospecimens at ambient temperature.
Minimal volumes for analysis, less equipment required and only basic skills needed are all features that make our cards ideal to be used in any kind of environment and circumstances.
Click here for further information.
The Microlab 600 is a highly precise syringe pump with a graphical user interface designed to quickly and easily dilute and dispense liquids.
- The Microlab 600 increases throughput and consistency while reducing cost and wasted buffer.
- The Microlab 600 is a diluting and dispensing system based on Hamilton’s precision syringes. The positive displacement system provides better than 99% accuracy, independent of a liquid's viscosity, vapor pressure, and temperature.
- The high torque, precision stepper motors provide unsurpassed positional accuracy across the full
range of Hamilton syringes from 10 µL to 50 mL.
- The fluid path for the Microlab 600 is made of borosilicate glass, PTFE, and CTFE, which are resistant to harsh chemicals used in the laboratory. These high-quality materials minimize the potential for leaching of metals or other contaminates that can be detected by downstream processes.
- Sample testing labs strive to find ways to increase throughput and lower per-sample costs. Labs that have turned to Hamilton’s semi-automation platforms are eliminating costly re-sampling expenses and reducing sample prep time by as much as 50 percent.
The second edition of the Chiral Handbook from Regis Technologies provides over 300 pages of information related to chiral separations. This newly updated resource includes HPLC and SFC method development guides, frequently asked questions, and column selection advice. Look to the Chiral Handbook for best practices and over 950 chiral applications using a variety of Regis chiral columns.
Download your copy today or contact us to request your free hard copy.
Let Regis find the best column and method for your compound. Their chiral separations expert will develop a chiral separation method tailored to your analytical or preparative separation project.
Optimize Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality HPLC, UHPLC and LC/MS products available. They combine innovative design and superior performance to create products that are straight forward, yet elegant, solutions to daily issues in the lab.
For example, the EXP product family provides reusable hand-tight connections and cartridge replacement for UHPLC pressures of 20,000+ psi. The OPTI-LYNX system provides low-dispersion quick-connect capabilities for many applications rated to 6,000 psi. Their piston seals employ unique polymer blends to provide the ultimate performance. Check valve ball and seat sets are perfectly mated and feature optimized geometry for the fastest response time and flawless operation.
Download your copy today or contact us to request your free hard copy.
CSI will be sending a team to Pittcon, it’s an opportunity for us to interact with our suppliers to discuss new products, new literature and applications and other changes that allow us to better serve our customer base.
- Afterwards, we will include a summary of the most exciting things we discover in the next e-Chronicle