Merlin MicroShot Manual Sample Injector for Gas Chromatography
- Supplier: Merlin Instrument Company
- The Merlin MicroShot Injector makes manual syringe injections convenient and reproducible using readily available chromatography syringes. The unique trigger mechanism makes each injection automatic when the needle is inserted into the injection port. The plunger displacement is fixed for precise volume delivery confirming reproducibility. The Merlin MicroShot uses syringes with removable or fixed and 23 or 26 gauge needles with a ball-end plunger detail. Improves manual injection reproducibility.
- Easy manipulation of plunger to rinse and fill syringe.
- Protects syringe plunger.
- Injection is a simple motion.
- Sample discharged automatically by spring-driven plunger slide.
- Injection volume controlled by a fixed, calibrated volume rod.
- Compatible with a variety of sample containers.
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|MIC70101||MicroShot Injector with 0.1 μL volume delivery||Each||--||Add to Cart|
|MIC70102||MicroShot Injector with 0.2 μL volume delivery||Each||--||Add to Cart|
|MIC70105||MicroShot Injector with 0.5 μL volume delivery||Each||--||Add to Cart|
|MIC70110||MicroShot Injector with 1.0 μL volume delivery||Each||--||Add to Cart|
|MIC70120||MicroShot Injector with 2.0 μL volume delivery||Each||--||Add to Cart|
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)