Polar-Deactivated Guard/Retention Gap Columns (fused silica)
- Supplier: Restek
- Tested with a comprehensive test mix, to ensure high inertness.
- Polyethylene glycol deactivation layer provides optimum wettability for polar compounds.
- Minimize peak splitting when using polar solvents such as methanol or water.
- Compatible with Stabilwax, Rtx-225, and Rt-2330 capillary columns.
- Maximum temperature: 280 °C.
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)