Dual Stage Sulfinert-Treated Regulators
- Supplier: Restek
- Outlet pressure: 0 to 150 psig
- Outlet gauge: 30", 0 to 200 psig
- Inlet gauge: 0 to 4,000 psig
- Outlet assembly: diaphragm valve, 1/4" tube fitting
- Applications include:
- CEM continuous emission monitoring.
- Environmental stack and gas emission standards.
- Low-level sulfur and mercury analysis.
- Reactive or corrosive gases.
- Off-shore platform systems.
- Corrosive and salt water exposure.
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|RK23830||Sulfinert Regulator, Dual Stage CGA 320||1||--||Add to Cart|
|RK23832||Sulfinert Regulator, Dual Stage CGA 330||1||--||Add to Cart|
|RK23834||Sulfinert Regulator, Dual Stage CGA 350||1||--||Add to Cart|
|RK23836||Sulfinert Regulator, Dual Stage CGA 510||1||--||Add to Cart|
|RK23838||Sulfinert Regulator, Dual Stage CGA 660||1||--||Add to Cart|
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)