Raptor Polar X LC Columns
- Supplier: Restek
- Storage Conditions: When not in use, Raptor Polar X columns must be kept in 100% acetonitrile. If using a buffered mobile phase, first flush thoroughly with 50:50 water:acetonitrile, then fill with acetonitrile for storage.
- Reliably analyze a wide variety of polar analytes (acidic, basic, and neutral) without time-consuming derivatization or complex ion pairing.
- Switch between HILIC and ion-exchange retention modes with simple mobile phase changes and short equilibration times.
- 2.7 μm Raptor core-shell particles provide UHPLC-like speed and efficiency on all makes and models of LC systems.
- Ideal for increasing sensitivity and selectivity in LC-MS analyses.
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|RK9311A12||Raptor Polar X LC Column, 100mm x 2.1mm, 2.7µm||EACH||--||Add to Cart|
|RK9311A32||Raptor Polar X LC Column, 30mm x 2.1mm, 2.7µm||EACH||--||Add to Cart|
|RK9311A52||Raptor Polar X LC Column, 50mm x 2.1mm, 2.7µm||EACH||--||Add to Cart|
|RK9311A5E||Raptor Polar X LC Column, 50mm x 3.0mm, 2.7µm||EACH||--||Add to Cart|
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)