The e-chronicle is a bi-monthly publication from Chromatographic Specialties Inc. It showcases new products, suppliers, literature and news from across the chromatography industry. Click on the links below to be taken directly to that topic in the e-chronicle.
- Optimize EXP® Nano Fittings
- Optimize - new fittings for the Dionex ICS-3000 and ICS-5000
- Thomson Single Step Filter Vials - Extreme|FV
- Restek Rtx®-DHA columns
- Optimize EXP® Fittings
- Ham-Let Fittings
- Restek Replacement Parts for Agilent GCs
- Thomson Single Step® Extreme|FV Filter Vials
- Hamilton Syringe Catalogue
- Trade up to Agilent BioHPLC Columns and Save 20%
- Save 20% on AA, ICO-OES and MP-AES Supplies
- Restek Fast GC Column Promotion
- Buy a Restek USLC Column Kit and receive a FREE LC Accessory Kit
- Save 25% on Agilent GC and HPLC CrossLab Products
- Exclusive Offer - Receive up to 15% off Restek Air Monitoring Canisters and Accessories
- Looking for an alternative to Helium?
- Agilent Seminars in Canada - How to Get The Most Out of Your LC or GC Instrument!
Optimize EXP® Nano Fittings
- Rated to 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar)
- One piece ferrule design
- Perfect for nano-scale UHPLC and UHPLC/MS
- Auto-adjusting ZDV connection
- Intended for many repeat uses...click here to read more.
- OPTI-MAX - Cartridge Check Valves are designed to offer maximum performance and ease of use. The ball travel distance with the check valve is minimized to offer quicker seating and more accurate pump metering
- OPTI-MAX PEEK Check Valve Replacement Cartridges are available with ceramic and ruby/sapphire ball and seat combinations
- OPTI-SEAL Piston and Wash Seals are designed to be more resistant to abrasion and wear than standard polyethylene seals and can last up to seven times longer under most aqueous conditions.
- Each Optimize Sapphire Rod is specifically cut in relation to the grain of the crystal lattice, yielding maximal resistance to breakage and superior wear characteristics. Attachment of the rod to the piston ferrule is performed through a proprietary process ensuring concentricity. This is an important, often overlooked parameter that has a direct effect on seal life.
|OPTI-MAX Check Valves Conversion Kit
|Inlet (housing & cartridge)
|Outlet (housing & cartridge)
|Replacement Cartridges, 2pk
|OPTI-Seal UHMW-PE Seals Piston Seal
|Piston Seal, 10pk
|Wash Seal, 10pk
For more information about these products, contact our Technical Support team at 1-800-267-8103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filter vials made with multi-layered filtration
- For easier filtration of particle laden samples
- Large particles are removed by the pre-filters without plugging the final filter
- Bioreactor sampling
- Waste water sampling
- ...and all other turbid samples....click here to read more.
- Columns designed for ASTM Methods D6729, D6730, D6733, D5134 and D5501
- Columns meet or exceed all ASTM and CAN/CGSB method guidelines
- Excellent responses and peak symmetry for polar oxygenates
- Guaranteed column-to-column reproducibility for efficinecy, peak skewness and low bleed
Analytical columns used for DHA applications must exhibit high efficiency and exceptional inertness, especially for polar oxygenates in gasoline. Restek tests every Rtx®-DHA-100 column for retention, efficiency, stationary phase selectivity and bleed according to ASTM D6730....click here to read more.
Optimize Technologies' EXP® product family includes fittings, filters and packed-bed products which offer unparalleled convenience and ease of use through new patented and patent-pending innovations. This advanced system is the first design to provide reusable hand-tight connections and hand-tight cartridge replacement for UHPLC. These innovations significantly accelerate challenging UHPLC applications and reduce costly instrument downtime...click here to read more.
To order this publication, request Literature Code: O31
The Ham-Let Group specializes in the design, development, production and marketing of high quality instrumentation valves and fittings in a wide variety of materials for high pressure, temperature and vacuum applications. Their products are used around the world in a wide range of industries, including Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Food, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutcial and Defense....click here to read more about their range of valves and fittings.
To order this publication, request Literature Code: HA04.
Restek Replacement Parts for Agilent GCs
Restek Replacement Parts are designed to meet or even exceed GC manufacturers' already strict specifications and performance requirements. Chose from Sky™ inlet liners or the EZ Twist Top® injection ports, plus septa, vials and cool tools for use on your GC....click here to find out more
To order this publication, request Literature Code: RK20
- Single Step Extreme|FV Brochure - Literature Code: TI05 Click here to download a copy
- Single Step Extreme|FV Quick Ethanol Analysis (for 0-10 hour testing) Application Note - Literature Code: TI07 Click here to download a copy
- Single Step Extreme|FV Quick Ethanol Analysis (for 11+ hour testing) Application Note - Literature Code: TI08 Click here to download a copy
Hamilton Syringe Catalogue
Hamilton syringes have been developed using quality materials and skilled workmanship to ensure that their syringes consistently deliver the highest possible performance for reliable analysis. The new catalogue will help you select the correct syringe for your application, while also providing detailed technical background information to help you understand the full functionalities and possibilities for your syringes.....click here to download a copy. Literature Code: H56
To order these and other publications, contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-267-8103 or email email@example.com and request the Literature Code.
Trade up to Agilent BioHPLC Columns and Save 20%
Through till November 9, 2012 you can save 20% on eligible BioHPLC columns when you trade up from a competitor's column. Use promotion code 8848 when placing your order
Save 20% off AA, ICO-OES and MP-AES Supplies
Through till December 31, 2012 Agilent can help you get the most out of your budget by offering 20% off all Agilent AA, ICP-OES and MP-AES Supplies. Quote promotion code: 8840 when placing your order
Buy a Restek USLC Column Kit and receive a FREE LC Accessory Kit
Until December 31, 2012 receive a FREE UltraShield UHPLC PreColumn Filter and ValvTool Wrench or receive a FREE Trident direct guard cartridge system, Replacement cap frits and ValvTool when you order a USLC Toolbox kit.
Exclusive Offer - Receive up to 15% off Restek Air Monitoring Canisters and Accessories
Until September 30th 2012, Save 10% on quantities of 5-9 products and save 15% on quantities of 10+ products from the air monitoring range of products and accessories.
Click here to read more about these promotions
If you are finding that you are being affected by the Helium shortage. Contact our Instrumentation Support team at 1-800-267-8103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on coverting over to Hydrogen and Method Translation.
Agilent Seminars in Canada - How to Get The Most Out of Your LC or GC Instrument!
Join Agilent's technical experts, who will provide you with valuable information on how to speed up your analysis and maximize the resolution from your LC or GC. Whether or not you have an Agilent LC or GC, these seminars are designed to help you get the highest performance from your system.
Join Agilent for a half day for a single seminar, or the whole day for both LC and GC sessions. Registration is FREE and seating is limited. Click here to book your place today.
September 11, 2012
September 20, 2012
Quebec City, QC
September 12, 2012
September 25, 2012
September 17, 2012
September 26, 2012
September 18, 2012
Attend one of the seminars and receive a 25% discount coupon that can be used against your next
purchase of any Agilent LC or GC column, 5 packs of SPE products and your most often used in GC or LC supplies*