The e-chronicle is a monthly publication from Chromatographic Specialties Inc. It showcases new products, suppliers, literature and news from across the chromatography industry.
- Restek Gas Management Supplies for GC Labs
- Improve Results for GC-ECD Analysis of Chlorinated Pesticides With Restek's Resprep® CarboPrep® SPE Cleanup Cartridges
- Hamilton HPLC Columns and Accessories - Solutions for Liquid Chromatography
- Hamilton PRP™-C18 Reversed-Phase HPLC Columns
Camsco - Thermal Desorption Tubes
Camsco is the largest independent manufacturer of thermal desorption tubes for monitoring and testing harmful emissions in industrial, scientific and military applications.
- High quality tubes at lower prices than competitors
- Available for every brand of thermal desorption unit
- Reliable, repeatable performance supported by a 100% replacement guarantee
- Barcodes and unique serial numbers are on every TD tube
- SilcoTek® coating on all metal parts ensures active site reduction and testing accuracy
- Custom TD Tubes are available.
Click here for more information.
Restek Gas Management Supplies for GC Labs
A clean gas stream is critical to the quality of your GC analysis and the reliability of your analytical results. Carrier gas must contain less than 1 ppm of oxygen, water vapor, and other trace contaminants for stable baselines on all detectors and to prevent column degradation, shortened column lifetime, and increased stationary phase bleed. Clean fuel gases and makeup gases are also essential for stable detector baselines. In this publication, Restek offers the products you need to assure a clean, leak-free gas management system. Click here to download a copy. Literature Code: RK153
Improve Results for GC-ECD Analysis of Chlorinated Pesticides With Resprep® CarboPrep® SPE Cleanup Cartridges
Ensure cleaner sample extracts and obtain high recoveries of target pesticides by adding a Resprep® CarboPrep® SPE cleanup step when preparing samples for chlorinated pesticides analysis
- Use CarboPrep® SPE cartridge cleanup to remove coextracted sterols, pigments, and nonpolar compounds.
- Improve accuracy for chlorinated pesticide samples by reducing matrix interferences.
- Obtain baseline resolution and excellent recoveries for Method 8081B analytes.
Click here to download a copy of the publication. Literature Code: RK154
Hamilton HPLC Columns and Accessories - Solutions for Liquid Chromatography
Hamilton offers 17 different polymer-based HPLC columns for reversed-phase, anion exchange, cation exchange and ion exclusion separations, and two silica-based C8 and C18 columns for traditional reversed-phase separations. The supports in a polymer-based column combine the inertness and pH stability of polymeric resins with the pressure stability and durability of silica-based materials. With Hamilton Polymeric Reversed-Phase (PRP™) HPLC columns and resins, the sample dictates the necessary separation conditions, not the limitations of the column. Click here to download a copy of the publication. Literature Code: H25
Hamilton PRP™-C18 Reversed-Phase HPLC Columns
The Hamilton PRP™-C18 is a new HPLC column designed to provide high-efficiency, reversed-phase separations over an extended column life in nearly any mobile phase or pH. The rigid stationary phase has excellent mechanical and thermal stability, does not experience shrinking or swelling, and is completely inert to most conditions commonly encountered in reversed-phase chromatography. Click here to download a copy of the publication. Literature Code: H58
Buy a NEW Restek LC Multi-Residue Pesticide Kit and Receive a FREE LC Column and QuEChERS kit.
Until December 31st, 2013. Buy a NEW LC Multi-Residue Pesticide Kit and chose one of four FREE LC Column and QuEChERS kit
Click here for full promotion details
|Event & Location
|CVG Evening Meeting, Montreal
|August 22nd, 2013
|September 15th - 18th, 2013