CSI E-Chronicle - August 2017
The e-chronicle is a monthly publication from Chromatographic Specialties Inc. It showcases new products, suppliers, literature and news from across the chromatography industry.
- New Product
- CHROMSPEC™ - Gold GC Inlet Base Seals
- Featured Product
- CSI – A Complete Solution for Cannabinoid Testing
- New Literature
- UCT – Food Safety and Environmental Product Catalogue
- Technical Articles
- Restek - How to Choose a GC Liner
- Restek - GC Capillary Columns 101 Infographic
CHROMSPEC™ - Gold GC Inlet Base Seals
- Precision machined to provide exceptional sealing properties
- Gold plating provides a surface with exceptional inertness for analysis of highly active compounds
- Compatible with Agilent split / splitless injection ports
- The cross version is ideal for high-flow split applications
Click here to order or request a quote.
Chromatographic Specialties Inc. – A Complete Solution for Cannabinoid Testing
We offer a full range of products for Cannabinoid Analysis, with everything you need for testing potency, pesticide content, mycotoxin contamination, and more.
We source our standards from qualified suppliers who are ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO Guide 34 accredited.
- HPLC Products
Various C18 columns are offered for the potency and pesticides analysis. We have semi-preparative to preparative HPLC columns and instruments, as well as SFC columns for clinical to production scale purification of single cannabinoid products.
- GC Products
Large range of GC columns and instruments are available to achieve your separations for terpene profiling, residual solvent or potency testing.
- Sample Preparation
We offer QuEChERS and SPE products from various vendors to clean-up sample leaf extracts.
Contact our Technical Team for help finding the best tools for your specific application.
If you are new to cannabinoid testing, our Medical Marijuana QC Lab-In-A-Box is designed as a one-stop-shop for setting up your testing lab.
- No time consuming method development or product sourcing required
- Everything can be customized to meet your specific requirements
- Free technical support from our in-house team of experts
- Compliant with Health Canada’s Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR)
Lab-In-A-Box is available as a complete system for new lab setups, or as individual components. Click here for more information.