Chromatographic Specialties Inc. E-Chronicle
- December 2011
- Agilent Sample Prep - Buy Three and Get One FREE!
- Receive a FREE Tuning Column and a FREE Press-Tight Connector with the purchase of a Restek Rtx-DHA® analytical column
- Calibrate your GPC and save money with Agilent
- YMC columns are available from Chromatographic Specialties Inc.
- Hamilton ML600 Diluter and Dispenser Software upgrade – make your unit GPC compliant
CSI and MJSBioLynx Inc Calendar 2012
- Outstanding chemical and physical durability over a wide pH range at a high temperature
- Symmetrical peak shapes and reproducible retention for all types of compounds under a variable of mobile phase conditions
- Easy method transfer between conventional HPLC and UPLHC due to the same selectivity among 1.9um, 3um and 5um….click here to read more.
Horizon DryDisk® Technology Demo - Learn how to do away with Sodium Sulfate
DryDisk® Separation Membranes eliminate the problems inherent with chemical drying such as: retention of water-soluble compounds, over-saturation, clogging, oven drying, messy waste removal, inability to handle emulsions. With Horizon's DryDisk you can ELIMINATE the use of sodium sulfate! Watch Now
- All glass, center draining vial
- Available in: - Screw top - Snap/Crimp top
- Volume: 1.2 mL capacity
- Precision, limited volume extractions with less than 2 µL dead volume
- Borosilicate Type I Class A glass
- Ultra clean vial and septa to eliminate MS noise
The Vial has a precision-formed conical center well in a glass vial, which allows maximum recovery of a sample. Click here to find out more.
- CHROMSPEC™ ALTEF Gas Sampling Bags – ALTEF is a proprietary fluoropolymer film that meets or exceeds many of the desired characteristics of Tedlar at a significantly lower cost!
- CHROMSPEC™ Multi Layer Foil Bags - Multi-Layer Foil bags provide light and moisture protection for low molecular weight compounds such as hydrogen that are unstable when collected into standard Tedlar bags. For use with a low flow air sample pump with exhaust port. Click here to read more.
- Fully Automated System
- Sample Clean-Up with Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC)
- Extendable to System for Solid Phase Extraction (SPE)
- Optional, automated evaporation for GPC and SPE for total automation
The FREESTYLE™ GPC automatically cleans up raw extracts and removes disturbing matrix components like lipids, pigments, sugars or humic acids. The system is universally used - for the analysis of food and feed as well as for soil samples. Gel permeation chromatography (GPC) is defined as the clean-up step in many official methods. This robust procedure is still the best solution for fatty food, spices, teas and sediments….click here to find out more.
- Agilent Ultra Inert Columns
- Restek SKY™ Inlet Liners
- YMC HPLC Columns
- Optimize EXP™ - UHPLC Fittings
- Knauer Ultra Fast PLATINblue UHPLC
- Torion Portable GC-TMS System
- RTC Reference Standards
- Munktell Filter Papers
- Thomson Filter Vials
The new edition of the Restek essentials publication is now available, inside the new edition:
- Sky Inlet liners
- Introducing New Alumina MAPD PLOT
- Columns in Fused Silica and Metal!
- Rxi columns – 3-in-1 technology
- Air Monitoring Canister
- Restek USLC Columns...click here to find out more.
- Measure volumetric flow for gases across a range of 0.5-500 mL/min with the Restek ProFLOW 6000 Electronic Flowmeter
- Protect your GC Column with the Restek Electronic Leak Detector
- Reversible Flip Seal™ Inlet Seals Last Twice as Long for the Same Price!
- Get Your GC/MS Essentials Here!....click here to read more.
- Agilent Sample Prep - Buy Three and Get One FREE
- Receive a FREE Tuning Column and a FREE Press-Tight Connector with the purchase of a Restek Rtx-DHA® Analytical Column
- Calibrate your GPC and save money with Agilent
Click here to find out more details about these promotions
YMC columns are available from Chromatographic Specialties Inc.
Analytical and preparative columns use spherical type B silica and top quality derivatization techniques to provide reliable results and excellent peak shape. Most YMC column families are fully scalable from 3µm to 10µm particles for analytical to preparative separations, some are available in up to 50µm particles. Their flagship YMC-Pack Pro line is scalable from 2µm UltraHT columns all the way to prep scale. YMC also provides bulk packings and column hardware for scouting, preparative and FPLC applications.
Column Selections available from YMC:
Click here for a YMC Column Selection Guide.
For more information about YMC columns, contact our Technical Support team at 1-800-267-8103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hamilton have released their first software update for the ML600 unit. New features include:
- Language Translations: Now translated into Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
- Password Protection: For users in regulated laboratories Password Protection can be enabled. Once enabled the controller requires every user to login with a User ID and a User Key. This means a lab manager can write a series of methods and have confidence that the technicians do not have access to adjust the method.
- Method Logging: The new software has the ability to create log files while a method is being executed.
- Log File Printing: A printer kit for creating hard copies of the log files is now available for immediate shipment.
- LyncStore: This is a new piece of software that is used to backup log files created on an ML600 controller to a PC. It is designed to run on a Windows PC running XP or greater
- Configuration Wizard: a user walk through for setting up their syringes, valves, security, logging, and date/time settings.
To find out more information about the software update and how to install, contact Rajan Handa at email@example.com
Our cat, kitten and lynx calendar is returning for 2012!
We have hunted out some of the cutest feline images for 2012 to grace the walls of your laboratory for another year.
If you would like to request a copy, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org