CSI E-Chronicle - January 2016
The e-chronicle is a monthly publication from Chromatographic Specialties Inc. It showcases new products, suppliers, literature and news from across the chromatography industry.
- Restek Defined PressFit Connectors
- Merlin Microseal Adapter Kit for Thermo Trace 1300/1310 Series Inlets
- Custom Standards
- SmartPrep® Automated Cartridge Extraction System
- SPE-DEX® 4790 Automated Extraction System
- CSI Clearance Sale
- HTA HT3000A Autosampler - Introductory Offer
- Restek - Free SKY® Inlet Liner T-Shirt Offer
- Restek Raptor™ Column and Free Bag Offer
- Restek Gas Replacement Filters
- The 2016 Calendar is Available
Defined PressFit connectors are used to connect two fused silica capillary columns together. They are made from borosilicate glass and deactivated. The connection between the defined PressFit connector and the column is made using the cleaned and square cut end of the column binding to the connector using the adhesive properties of the malleable polyimide coating.
- Defined fit: ID-specific ends for better sealability.
- Color-coded for easy identification.