The e-chronicle is a monthly publication from Chromatographic Specialties Inc. It showcases new products, suppliers, literature and news from across the chromatography industry.
- New Products
- Restek – Raptor HILIC-Si HPLC Columns
- LabTech – Rotary Evaporators
- Featured Product
- Chromatographic Specialties Inc. – Clean Tubing
- New Literature
- Regis Technologies – Specialty Reagents Brochure
- Technical Article
- Restek - How Do Intrinsically Base-deactivated Phases Work?
- Horizon Technology - New Features for the XcelVap® Evaporation/Concentration System
Restek – Raptor HILIC-Si HPLC Columns
Rugged, reliable Raptor HILIC-Si columns make the analysis of polar compounds fast, easy, and MS friendly! HILIC-Si can be used in environmental, clinical, and food safety labs to improve analysis of traditionally difficult compounds.
- HILIC silica column designed for increased retention of polar compounds without ion-pairing reagents
- 2.7 µm Raptor core-shell particles provide the speed of SPP, with greater efficiency and capacity than 5 µm particles
- Ideal for increasing sensitivity and selectivity in LC-MS analyses
- Fully compatible with both HPLC and UHPLC when using low backpressure HILIC mobile phases
- Switch to a Raptor HILIC-Si LC column when you need more retention and resolution of hydrophilic, polar analytes.
Click here for more information.
Click here to order or request a quote.