The e-Chronicle is a monthly publication from Chromatographic Specialties Inc. It showcases new products, suppliers, literature and news from across the chromatography industry.
- NEW SUPPLIER
- NEW PRODUCTS
- FEATURED PRODUCT
Shodex™ brand LC columns have been manufactured by Showa Denko in Japan since 1973. With over 1000 different columns covering all separation modes, they are confident that they can provide the perfect column for your analytical needs. Shodex™ is best known for innovative polymer-based columns offering size-exclusion chromatography, HILIC, and sugar analysis columns.
Simplify Your Workflow with Tool-Free RAVEqc Quick-Connect Air Valves
- Tool-free design makes it fast and easy for anyone to make consistent, quality connections
- Extend air canister and valve lifetime – no wrenches means no over-tightening or cross-threading damage
- Use alone or pair with a bellows/diaphragm valve for the ultimate in sample security and convenience
- Compatible with Entech Micro-QT valves
Click here for the PDF.
- Gas Generators
- Pressure Regulators
- Tubing and Fittings
- Gas Purifiers
A clean gas stream is critical to the quality of your GC analysis and the reliability of your analytical results. Carrier gas must contain less than 1 ppm of oxygen, water vapor, and other trace contaminants for stable baselines on all detectors and to prevent column degradation, shortened column lifetime, and increased stationary phase bleed. Clean fuel gases and make-up gases are also essential for stable detector baselines. Your gas management system must deliver a high-purity gas stream from your source to your instrumentation without introducing contaminants.
Restek offers the products you need to assure a clean, leak-free gas management system.
Click here for the PDF.
The easy-to-use LipiFiltr® push-thru purification cartridge was designed to remove lipids from acetonitrile extracts. Samples are extracted using a standard QuEChERS procedure and an aliquot of the supernatant is simply pushed through the LipiFiltr® purification cartridge using a disposable syringe. The purified extract is collected in an autosampler vial and analyzed by UHPLC-MS/MS. The ability to obtain significantly cleaner extracts, ease of use, and time and cost savings make the new LipiFiltr® push-thru cartridges an attractive cleanup option for laboratories conducting pesticide residue analysis in complex fatty samples.
- Canadian pesticide and residual solvent mixtures that meet Health Canada’s testing requirements
- All standards are certified under ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and ISO Guide 34
- AccuStandard also offers standards for testing cannabinoids and terpenes. The major cannabinoids are TK (Test Kit) exempted by Health Canada for the use of a controlled substance for scientific purposes
Click here for more information.
Our Instrumentation Solutions are designed to simplify and automate your analytical lab environment,
saving you time, money and effort.