The e-chronicle is a bi-monthly publication from Chromatographic Specialties Inc. It showcases new products, suppliers, literature and news from across the chromatography industry. Click on the links below to be taken directly to that topic in the e-chronicle.
- Ham-Let Quick Connectors
- 1.9µm YMC Triart C18 Columns for UHPLC
- Restek EPA 524.3 Certified Reference Materials
- Restek QuEChERS Products: Fast, Simple Sample Prep for Multiresidue Pesticide Analysis
- Genuine Restek Replacement Parts publications
- Electronic invoicing is now available from Chromatographic Specialties Inc.
- The 2013 Calendar from Chromatographic Specialities Inc. and MJSBioLynx Inc. is now available
Ham-Let Quick Connectors
The QC6 and QC8 are designed with a smooth and simple coupling operation for use in a large variety of applications .
- Valved (DESO) and non-valved (SESO) stems are available.
- Working pressure rating: QC6 up to 1,500psig (103bar). QC8 up to 750psig (51.7bar).
- Interchangeable and intermixable with major manufacturers’
Click here to read more.
1.9 µm YMC-Triart C18 Columns for UHPLC
YMC-Triart C18 is a novel, multi-layered, organic/inorganic hybrid particle synthesized with C18 (L1 USP designation). Triart is recognized for its mechanical and chemical durability. It is ideal for applications at elevated temperature, high pressure, and over a pH range of 1 to 12. The outstanding mechanical strength of Triart makes it an ideal material for use at the higher pressures typical of uHPLC. Triart is now available in 1.9µm.
Click here to read more about the Triart C18 column.
- Full 82-component EPA 524.3 list using as few as three ampules—reduce prep time and chances for error or contamination.
- EPA 524.3 VOA MegaMix® ampule includes oxygenates group—no need to order separately.
- Volatile gases prepared separately—replace shorter-life components without wasting money on full list.
- Two options for internal and surrogate standards—separate or combined mix.
- Certified reference materials (CRMs) manufactured and QC-tested in Restek’s ISO-accredited labs—satisfy your ISO requirements.
Also ideal for surface water and groundwater testing
|524.3 VOA MegaMix
|524.3 Gas Calibration Mix
|524.3 Internal Standard Mix
|524.3 Surrogate Standard
|524.3 Internal Standard/Surrogate Mix
For more information about any of these products, contact our Technical Support team at 1-800-267-8103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
QuEChERS Products: Fast, Simple Sample Prep for Multiresidue Pesticide Analysis
Learn how to use the QuEChERS approach to perform faster, easier sample preparation and cleanup for multiresidue pesticide analysis. Q-sep™ QuEChERS products save time, money, and materials compared to modified Luke methods. To download a copy, click here. Request Literature Code: RK139
Genuine Restek Replacement Parts
Restek has released 4 catalogues, profiling their extensive range of consumer-replaceable instrument parts, tools, accessories, and supplies needed to keep your GC running at top performance.
- Genuine Restek Replacement Parts - Bruker/Varian GCs. To download a copy, click here. Request Literature Code RK140
- Genuine Restek Replacement Parts - Shimadzu GCs. To download a copy, click here. Request Literature Code RK141
- Genuine Restek Replacement Parts - PerkinElmer GCs. To download a copy, click here. Request Literature Code RK142
Genuine Restek Replacement Parts - Thermo Scientific GCs. To download a copy, click here. Request Literature RK143
To order copies of the above literature, contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-267-8103 or email email@example.com and quote the Literature Code
Fast GC Column Promotion
Until December 31, 2012 purchase one GC column at your regular net price and receive another column of the same length FREE!
Buy a Restek USLC Column Kit and receive a FREE LC Accessory Kit
Until December 31, 2012 receive a FREE UltraShield UHPLC PreColumn Filter and ValvTool Wrench or receive a FREE Trident direct guard cartridge system, Replacement cap frits and ValvTool when you order a USLC Toolbox kit.
Click here to find out more about our promotions.
|Event & Location
15th Annual Concordia Chemistry & Biochemistry Graduate Student Research Conference
Richard J. Renaud Science Complex, Loyola Campus, Concordia University, Montréal
|Friday November 23, 2012
Electronic Invoicing is now available from Chromatographic Specialties Inc.
Simply respond to our convenient email address with your Chromatographic Specialties Inc. customer number, your invoicing email address and contact information. Invoices will be emailed directly to your inbox.
Why choose e-invoicing? It is a practical, reliable and an environmentally friendly way of getting your invoices sent to you. To ensure that our emails do not go into your Spam, please save our address into your contact list. To register or for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2013 Calendar from Chromatographic Specialites Inc. and MJSBioLynx Inc. is now available.
Our cat and lynx calendar is returning for 2013! We have hunted out some of the cutest feline images to grace the walls of your laboratory for another year. Email us at email@example.com to request your copy. (Please include your full mailing address).