Methanizer (CH4izer) for Agilent GCs
- Supplier: Restek
- Allows ppb-level GC-FID determination of CO and CO2 without expensive equipment
- Precise temperature control ensures complete conversion of CO and CO2 to CH4
- Simple, reliable operation—factory-set temperature (380 °C) can be adjusted with just the touch of a button
- Convenient installation kit (sold separately) includes all parts needed for quick installation.
- Fast, easy catalyst tube replacement keeps maintenance time to a minimum.
- Includes: methanizer control box, power cable, heater chamber, catalyst tube, hydrogen supply line, transition tubing, adaptor for capillary FID, adaptor for packed FID, 1/8" Swagelok nut and ferrules, and right angle wrench
|Product Number||Description||Package Size||List Price (CAD)|
|RK22650US||Methanizer (CH4izer) for Agilent GC-FIDs||1||--||Add to Cart|
Please register or log-in to the site to view your organization’s prices, or please add the products to your cart and click the “Request a Quote” button to receive price and availability information (include quantities for each product and indicate either a one-time purchase or your annual usage.)