Bilingual Order Desk and Office Clerk
(Full Time: Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm)
Key responsibilities will include being an active member of our order desk team, arranging and processing customer returns, providing assistance to our shipping department as well as helping with other day to day administrative tasks.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bilingual - Fluent in English and French
- College diploma or Grade 12 education with a minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, decision making and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work independently
- Must show initiative and be a strong team player
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org; attention: Order Desk / Office Clerk
We appreciate and thank all applicants in advance.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.