Technical Support Specialist
Reporting to the Technical Support Supervisor, the successful candidate will be trained to provide customer support and sales and marketing assistance on our GC, HPLC and sample preparation products. Occasional travel to customer and supplier locations within Canada and the U.S. is anticipated.
The ideal candidate has:
- A diploma or degree in science, preferably in the discipline of chemistry.
- Hands-on chromatographic (GC and/or HPLC) experience.
- Sample preparation experience is an asset.
- Technical writing, customer service, and sales experiences are all considered assets.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
- Well-honed time management and organizational abilities.
- Personal computing skills, including a good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
Technical support and product-specific training are provided. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package.
The position is located at our head office in Brockville, Ontario, located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River at the foot of the majestic 1000 Islands. If you enjoy interacting with people and like talking science with scientists, this is the job for you!
Submit a cover letter and resume in English to: email@example.com; attention: Technical Support Position.
We appreciate and thank all applicants in advance, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.