Direct Sales Representative
Based out of the Brockville head office, the successful candidate will be responsible for sales in a specific territory along with support for National and International accounts. The Direct Sales Representative will increase and maintain sales by developing business relationships to our existing customers (direct sales efforts) and developing new customer opportunities.
- Initiate outbound calls to new and existing customers.
- Attain and surpass sales objectives.
- Orchestrate discussions with customers around their business needs and network within existing customer base
- Actively prospect, discover and engage new accounts/contacts within assigned territory
- Conduct in-depth research and profile targeted companies to identify key contacts
- Act as a liaison between customers and our head office.
- Maintain and update customers' information within a contact management system.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (written and verbal); outgoing personality with a “Hunter” mentality
- Proven track record in customer service or sales
- Science or Business degree or equivalent college diploma
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English are essential. French is an asset.
- Able to work independently
- Must show initiative, enthusiasm, and be a strong team player
- Confident and genuine communicator with great listening skills
- Strong computing skills, including a good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
Sales and product specific training, a generous benefits package provided. Remuneration is based on experience and qualifications. There is some travel expected with this position.
Submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org; attention: Direct Sales Rep Position
We appreciate and thank all applicants in advance.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.