Technical Sales Representative - Life Sciences
Our sister company, MJSBioLynx is currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will have a degree in science, preferably in life science. Hands on experience in genomics (DNA sequencing, NGS, genomic engineering, PCR), proteomics (ELISA, Western blotting, protein purification, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence) and cell biology (transfection, cell culture) is required. Well developed communication skills are essential.
Territory: Western Canada (BC and Alberta)
- Daily customer contact with established and prospective accounts to educate and inform customers of MJSBioLynx products (consumables and instrumentation).
- Provide technical product support for products sold or prospective sales in the territory.
- Prompt follow-up on inquiries, sales leads and quotations for territory.
- Act as liaison between customer and Brockville office as required.
- Expansion of the MJSBioLynx customer sales base in the territory.
- Maintenance of MJSBioLynx customer mail list for the territory.
- Attendance at Supplier Product Training and Sales meetings as required.
- Preparation for and participation in Trade Shows and mini-shows as required.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual, with a willingness to work independently.
- Knowledge of the Life Sciences (i.e. Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Immunology...). Chromatography knowledge would be an asset.
- Time Management and Organizational Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Bilingual (French and English) for Montreal Territory.
- Willingness to travel as required.
Sales and product specific training, a generous benefits package and a car allowance are provided. Remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Please indicate which location you are applying for: Western Canada or Montreal