The e-Chronicle is a monthly publication from Chromatographic Specialties Inc. It showcases new products, suppliers, literature and news from across the chromatography industry.
- New Products
- CHROMSPEC™ - Inlet Liners for Agilent GCs
- CPI International - Electron Multipliers
- Featured Product
- Bio-Chem Fluidics - Solenoid Valves for Isolation and Flow Selection
- New Literature
- Regis Technologies - Chiral Handbook
- Activated Research Company® - Polyarc Brochure
- Technical Tip
- Restek - All of My Peaks are Tailing! What Should I Do?
CHROMSPEC™ - Inlet Liners for Agilent GCs
Economical, high quality, deactivated CHROMSPEC split/splitless injection port liners for Agilent models 5890/6850/6890/7890 GCs.
- Exceptional manufacturing that meets or exceeds instrument manufacturer’s specifications
- Each liner is made with a high quality, proprietary deactivation process to ensure a clean, inert glass surface
- Ultra Clean foil wrapped liners for enhanced liner protection and inertness
- Packaged in Ultra Clean, white non-plastic fluted trays
Why pay more for inlet liners from Agilent when you can expect the same liner performance for your routine GC analyses at affordable CHROMSPEC prices!
Click here to order or request a quote.
CPI International - Electron Multipliers
To help you efficiently perform mass spectrometry, CPI offers air-stable continuous dynode electron multipliers compatible with a variety of analytical instruments and applications, including GC/MS, LC/MS, residual gas analyzers, and other instrumentation.
Our electron multipliers are crafted from lead glass and carefully processed to yield a secondary emitting layer on the inner surface, which ensures high dynamic range and accurate detection of ions and other charged particles. Our analytical experts combined premium quality materials with innovations in engineering technology to produce electron multipliers featuring optimal sensitivity and a longer operating life.
HTA - HT3000A Liquid GC Autosampler Promotion
Are you having problems with your old 7673 or 7683 autosampler?
Replace it with a new HTA HT3000A autosampler for only $9,750.
- Includes a 121 vial tray, mounting bracket, and remote start cable
- 2 year warranty
- Compatible with all GC Brands
Offer valid until December 31st, 2018.
Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Take advantage of great low prices on quality chromatography products.
Hurry while quantities last!
Click here to order.
Clearance prices are valid for items in stock only, while quantities last.
Cannot be combined with other prices or discounts.
All products come with our money back guarantee.